- Martin to celebrate 102nd birthday Gladys Martin of Decatur will celebrate her 102nd birthday with a party on November 24 at Eagle Ridge of Decatur, 875 W. McKinley Avenue. She was born in Lakewood November 27, 1911. She married Lyle Street November 20, 1932. He is deceased. She marri
- Bryce Cook born Oct. 25 David Cook and Krystal Parks of Ionia, MI, announce the birth of their son Bryce Lee Cook. Bryce was born October 25, 2013, in Carson City, MI. He weighed 6 lbs. 15 oz. and was 18 3/4 inches long. Grandparents are Andrew Parks and Janet Whitehead of
Yantis, Rincker plan November wedding
Claudia Yantis of Findlay and Dusty Rincker of Stewardson announce their engagement and upcoming marriage.
Carson Palmer-Sickles born Oct. 11
Carson E. Palmer-Sickles was born Friday, October 11, 2013, at St. John's Hospital, Springfield, IL.
- Hardman, Furr Plan November wedding Sarah Hardman of Urbana and Matt Furr of Shelbyville announce their engagement and upcoming marriage. The bride-to-be is the daughter of Scott and Pam Hardman of Cooksville, IL, and the granddaughter of Marvin and Lois Barker of Colfax, IL. She is a
- Armers to celebrate 60th anniversary Ronald and Bertha Armer of Shelbyville will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary with a reception on Saturday, October 26, at Shelbyville Rehabilitation and Health Center, 2116 W. South 3rd, from 2-4 p.m. They were married October 30, 1953, in To
- Tresness, Johnston plan January wedding Kristin Tresness and Steven Johnston, both of Shelbyville, announce their engagement and upcoming marriage. The bride-to-be is the daughter of Linda white of Tomahawk, WI, and the granddaughter of Sonny and Gertrude Tresness of Nobleton, FL. She is a
- Boehm, Ervin plan November wedding Molly Breanne Boehm of Shelbyville and Aaron Blake Ervin of Lucasville, Ohio, announce their engagement and upcoming marriage. The bride-to-be is the daughter of Kevin and Teri Boehm of Shelbyville and the granddaughter of Everett and Sharon Boehm, P
- Campbells to celebrate 50th anniversary Dwight and Anita (Hall) Campbell of Shelbyville will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on October 19. They were married on October 19, 1963, at the First Baptist Church in Sehlbyville by the Rev. Kenneth Hall, brother of the bride. They are th
- Johnstons to celebrate 50th anniversary Tim and Carol Ann Johnston of Shelbyville will celebrate their 50th anniversary with a reception at the First Christian Church in Shelbyville on Sunday October 13 from 2 to 4 p.m. They are the parents of three children: Laura (Greg) Beck, Clinton (Da
- More Celebrations Headlines