Due to one of our presenters being in a very serious car accident over the past weekend, Shelby Memorial Hospital (SMH) is sorry to announce that the presentation on “How to Create Drug Free Families” scheduled for Monday, September 30, 2013, has been cancelled. Positive thoughts and prayers from the staff of SMH and New Vision are with him as he recovers. We will make every attempt to reschedule in the spring.
- Local News
Shelbyville man charged with vehicle burglaries
A Shelbyville man has been charged with Burglary in connection with recent car break-ins.
- Relay for Life Kickoff March 11 On Tuesday, March 11, at 5:00, the American Cancer Society Relay For Life of Shelby County will officially get underway as event volunteers and participants gather at Monical's in Shelbyville for a kickoff rally to launch their fundraising efforts fo
- Governor Announces $4 Million in Fire Safety Investments CHICAGO - Governor Pat Quinn and Illinois State Fire Marshal Larry Matkaitis today announced a $4 million investment to help 193 fire departments across the state purchase safety equipment, protective clothing, breathing apparatus and other tools for
- 2 vie for County Clerk Editor's note: The primary election will be held on March 18. Two county offices, County Clerk and Sheriff, have races on the democratic ticket. The Daily Union will highlight the democratic candidates for these offices. Today, we feature incumbent C
- Windsor man charged in Casey man's death A Windsor man is charged in the death of a Clark County man in January. Thomas C. Messina, 19, was arrested in Joliet by Illinois State Police on February 25 and charged with first degree murder for the January 15 killling of Gregory Scott Collins o
Fire Dept. responds to shed fire
Shelbyville firefighters were called to the scene of a shed fire in the trailer park on South Third Street Friday afternoon.
Windsor man charged in Casey man's death
A Windsor man is charged in the death of a Clark County man in January.
- Bid accepted for High School roof work The Shelbyville School Board approved the recommendation by the district's architect for the roofing project on the high school during its regular meeting February 20. Bid opening was held February 14 with nine bids submitted. The project include roo
- Indian Creek choir to perform at 1st Methodist Church March 8- 9 The Indian Creek High School Choir will be returning to the First United Methodist Church in Shelbyville on their annual choir tour Saturday, March 8, and Sunday, March 9. The choir will perform a community concert at 7 p.m. Saturday in the church sa
- Neoga Trivia Night March 8 Neoga Booster Club is hosting its 5th annual Trivia Night Saturday, March 8, at Neoga Middle School. Pre-registration is $10 and game day registration is $15. Teams may be composed up to eight players. The games will consist of 10 rounds of 10 questi
- More Local News Headlines
- Shelbyville man charged with vehicle burglaries