- Local News
- 2 vie for County Clerk Editor's note: The primary election will be held on March 18. Two county offices, County Clerk and Sheriff, have races on the democratic ticket. The Daily Union will highlight the democratic candidates for these offices. Today, we feature incumbent C
- Windsor man charged in Casey man's death A Windsor man is charged in the death of a Clark County man in January. Thomas C. Messina, 19, was arrested in Joliet by Illinois State Police on February 25 and charged with first degree murder for the January 15 killling of Gregory Scott Collins o
Fire Dept. responds to shed fire
Shelbyville firefighters were called to the scene of a shed fire in the trailer park on South Third Street Friday afternoon.
Windsor man charged in Casey man's death
A Windsor man is charged in the death of a Clark County man in January.
- Bid accepted for High School roof work The Shelbyville School Board approved the recommendation by the district's architect for the roofing project on the high school during its regular meeting February 20. Bid opening was held February 14 with nine bids submitted. The project include roo
- Indian Creek choir to perform at 1st Methodist Church March 8- 9 The Indian Creek High School Choir will be returning to the First United Methodist Church in Shelbyville on their annual choir tour Saturday, March 8, and Sunday, March 9. The choir will perform a community concert at 7 p.m. Saturday in the church sa
- Neoga Trivia Night March 8 Neoga Booster Club is hosting its 5th annual Trivia Night Saturday, March 8, at Neoga Middle School. Pre-registration is $10 and game day registration is $15. Teams may be composed up to eight players. The games will consist of 10 rounds of 10 questi
- Stew-Stras High School to present 'Princess Who?' The Stewardson-Strasburg High School Drama Club will be presenting the children's play "Princess Who?" on Friday, March 7, at 7 p.m. and on Saturday, March 8, at 11 a.m. Tickets are $4 for adults, $3 for students, and children 4 and under will be adm
- Lake Shelbyville Fish Habitat Improvement Day Postponed Lake Shelbyville - The Fish Habitat Improvement Day scheduled for Saturday, March 8, 2014, has been postponed due to unseasonably thick ice still covering most of Lake Shelbyville. It has been rescheduled for Saturday, March 22, 2014. Volunteer regis
2 injured in accident Monday
Two women were injured as a result of an accident Monday morning in northwestern Shelby County.
- More Local News Headlines