- Special Sections
Next Door Magazine
Check out the e-book of our latest Next Door Magazine!
Siblings Share Family Centennial Farm Honors
Just north of Stewardson-Strasburg High School stands a barn on which the school’s senior class is recognized.
That tradition was started in 1963 by a man living on his grandfather’s homestead.
Furr Land Yields 3 Centennial Farms
When one Shelby County man willed his property to his grandchildren, little did he know some of the tracts would be later recognized as centennial farms.
Civil War Veteran Stakes Claim to Future Centennial Farm
A young Civil War veteran returns to Shelby County Illinois and purchases 50 acres of land near current day Clarksburg. On that land the veteran raises his family while increasing the size of his farm.
Gallagher Farm One of First Recognized as Centennial Farm in Shelby County
One of the first farms recognized in the beginnings of the Illinois Department of Agriculture Centennial Farms program is the Gallagher farm in southern Shelby County.
View Spring 2010 Next Door Online
The Spring 2010 Next Door Magazine now available to view online!
- March Basketball Bracket Click here for a downloadable version of our March Basketball Bracket page!
- CHBC Commemorative Pages Click here to download the special commemorative pages celebrating Cowden Herrick - Beecher City's success!
- Greater Shelbyville Chamber of Commerce Strategic Marketing Plan Each year, the Greater Shelbyville Chamber of Commerce will gain insight and input from the Board of Directors of the Greater Shelbyville Chamber of Commerce, the Shelby County Office of Tourism, Chamber of Commerce members, Shelbyville City Council, Shelby County Board, and the Shelby County Economic Commission to develop the Program of Work and Marketing/Communication Plan for the following year.
- Baby's First Christmas Brand new bundles of joy, just in time for the holidays!
- More Special Sections Headlines
- Next Door Magazine