- Hornets drop NTC opener CHBC came into the NTC tournament with a 1-1 record (0-1 NTC), but a loss to Dieterich put them behind the curve, 46-31. The two teams felt each other out in the 1st round like a couple of boxers and were tied just 6-6. They upped their offense in th
Shelby JV Levels Hillsboro
Shelby JV basketball tipped off their season with a 18-point rout of Hillsboro on Tuesday, 49-31.
Moulton 8th Assaults Argenta
Shelby 8th wasted no time annihilating Argenta on Monday, opening with a 21-0 run. They went on to win by 33 points, 42-9.
Ram 7th Blows Up Bombers
Shelbyville 7th basketball scored enough points in the 1st quarter to tie Argenta's total output. They went on to win by 23, 39-16.
Rams Go Down Fighting
New look Shelbyville opened their season at home against a quick Hillsboro club with a 6-8 standout and despite slipping back by 13 with 2:42 left in the game they lost by just three, making the final shot at the buzzer, 58-55.
- Pana Bowl Honor Scores MEN 250-Game Larry Epley 298 Paul White, Jr. 297 Larry Engalsbe 289 Brad Hagen 279 Rob Zakowski 279 Chad Hawkins 279 Kevin Clutter 279 John Williams 278 Rob Hay 277 Kenny Schmitz 276 Bob Crawford 275 700 Series Chad Hawkins 801 Dustin McDonald 761 La
- Shelby Area Sports Results Monday, November 18 MS BASKETBALL 7th-Ramsey 21, Beecher City 8 8th-Ramsey 51, Beecher City 11 Tuesday, November 19 MS BASKETBALL 7th- Sigel 41, Beecher City 12 8th- Sigel 51, Beecher City 9 Thursday, November 21 GIRLS BASKETBALL Brownstown/St. Elmo
- A&M boys open at home With the Central A&M High School girls' basketball team season already in progress, it is about that time for the boys to start their run towards their third straight winning season. Last season, the Raiders went 20-8, which included 9-2 in the Okaw
- Swimmers shine at sectional Shelby Area Swimmers competed well in the IHSA Urbana Sectional Championships on Saturday, November 16, recording an individual sectional championship, two 2nd places and three 3rd places. Megan Zindel of 12th place Central A&M won the 100 meter bre
- Fall female athleteof the year The Daily Union Fall Female Athlete of the Year was the leader of the her school's most successful volleyball team in the last 18 years. Junior outside hitter Kendall Knop was the leading scorer in combined statistics and led the 2013 State Runner-up
- More Sports Headlines