Four years ahead of schedule, two large groups of periodical cicadas are beginning to emerge throughout Illinois, according to the University of Illinois.
- 9 new Shelby County COVID-19 cases; 1 man hospitalized, others isolated
- Shelby County reports 4 more COVID-19 cases; total now 59
- 07-27-20 Shelby County Property Transfers
- 08-05-20 Shelby County Property Transfers
- Sarah Bush Lincoln nurse receives DAISY award
- Lake Shelbyville Tree Stand Permits now available for 2020-21 deer season
- Shelby County man hospitalized with COVID-19; county's cases now at 62
- Sullivan man to undergo evaluation in armed home invasion case
- Shelby County reports 2 more COVID-19 cases; 42 cases now
- Shelby County Sheriff’s Office seeks vehicle involved in hit-and-run
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.