As featured on
PLATTSBURGH, N.Y. – The seamstress employee who played a central role in helping two convicted killers escape from a maximum-security prison in northeast New York in June of 2015 has been released on parole.
This Week's Circulars
Larry H. Mummel, 78, of Mode, IL passed away at 9:26 p.m. Friday, March 27, 2020 in his residence. Funeral arrangements are incomplete at Howe and Yockey Funeral Home, Shelbyville, IL.
- Woman found deceased at Spillway Motel
- Economic impact payments: What you need to know
- Shelby County COVID-19 tests pending
- 03-30-20 Shelby County update on COVID-19
- Lake Shelbyville campgrounds remain closed
- 03-20-20 Shelby County property transfers
- Sheriff trying to reduce jail population due to COVID-19
- Illinois sets guidelines for schools during pandemic
- 2 area CNAs head to Chicago to aid COVID-19 patients
- Good News, so far: Nurse notifies patients they're negative for COVID-19