Col Corey Simmons, commander of the 71st Flying Training Wing at Vance Air Force Base, speaks of how the investigation will proceed into the fatal crash between two T-38 Talons Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019.
As featured on
Two Air Force T-38 Talons assigned were involved in a mishap at approximately 9:10 a.m. Thursday at Vance Air Force Base, according to public affairs.
This Week's Circulars
- 2019 Tiny Tim’s Treasure Hunt - Clue #1
- Tiny Tim's Clue #2
- Council addresses Chautauqua referendum
- Dam repairs have projected finish
- Shelby County Sheriff's report
- Stew-Stras' Gratz signs with Ole Miss
- Shelbyville tables Chautauqua referendum until final meeting
- 30th disabled hunt celebrated
- Raiders finish Pana strong
- Rams beat Hillsboro in OT